The company was born in 1878 from the will of Bartolomeo Trucchetti, who also owned the municipal mill, and began its history with the production of spoons and forks. In a short time, Trucchetti expanded and began to have several locations, with cutlery and household molding departments, mechanical machining and carpentry for the wooden parts of the coffee grinders. The company, possessing state-of-the-art machinery for the times, gave work to 162 workers in 1878 with a growing increase until reaching a number of 419 workers in 1930. Sensitive to social problems, Bartolomeo Trucchetti had set up local establishments suitable for breastfeeding and childcare of female employees, established multiple work shifts (the night shift was provided only for adult males) and collaborated first for the fortnightly pay. The production ended in the 1939.
The pictures explain in the best way.